Bruno Valverde - My drumkit

Hello Everyone!

I'm using:
- Pearl Drums (Masters / VML / VBL Series)
- Anatolian Cymbals (Diamond / Ultimate / Traditional Series)
- Evans Drumheads (Power center Clear - Tom) (Power Center Reverse dot - Snare) (EQ3 - Bass Drum) (New G14 for second snare 10")
- Vater Drumsticks

This is my drumkit:
brunovalverdeevans.jpg

Hugs from Brazil

Official facebook: www.facebook.com/brunovalverdedrummer

Bruno,
your playing is superb, and to me (have been playing the el. guitar for 23 yrs now) it's terrific to learn that you're playing with musicians like Kiko Loureiro (member of ANGRA)!

Your tom setup is a bit unusual. How did you arrive at that placement/configuration?

Some great shredding there (by all 3 band members)!
Beautiful kit as well- do you reverse the mounted tom sizes in an effort to avoid "stock standard" fills?

Bruno,
your playing is superb, and to me (have been playing the el. guitar for 23 yrs now) it's terrific to learn that you're playing with musicians like Kiko Loureiro (member of ANGRA)!

Your tom setup is a bit unusual. How did you arrive at that placement/configuration?

Thanks for asking.

Well, first of all it was curiosity ans then I started to make "sound research" about this configuration and I liked very much...I use like this since I was 13....today I'm 22.

It change some chops that I think interestings as start them with left hand in most part of the time...(and I'm right-handed).
Did you get it?

Some great shredding there (by all 3 band members)!
Beautiful kit as well- do you reverse the mounted tom sizes in an effort to avoid "stock standard" fills?

Thanks for your feedbacks!!

Yes, I've had to change some "Stock standard" fills, because I'm "right-handed"....and then I started to make fills with left hand, and That was very interesting for me, because I "found" news chops/fills etc..
Do you understand me?

Hugs from Brazil, guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for asking.

Well, first of all it was curiosity ans then I started to make "sound research" about this configuration and I liked very much...I use like this since I was 13....today I'm 22.

It change some chops that I think interestings as start them with left hand in most part of the time...(and I'm right-handed).
Did you get it?
Ok, thanks for the info!
No, I didn't notice that. But it's cool to know you're starting those runs with your L hand often times. Heck, for 22 years of age you're a terrific drummer!! And you started with that mixed tom setup surprisingly early.

Back