Pretending I can play...
friends%201469.jpg

My "Super Cool" band:]
Lorettoblack.jpg

Random:D
vicki3fu.jpg

Some recent pics from some gigs :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here we go. I'm from Munich, Germany and 24 yrs old. I can't really sum up the years of playing cause I used to start with drum school when I was 8 till I was 12. but I was a damn lazy ass and didn't learn very much and played once with the cello group of my sister "entertainer" on a concert haha. I had lessons again when I was 18 for a year...still no motivation, still no band. Now I play again since march 2004 with my band called jaws (oldschool hardcore in the vein of bane, judge, cro-mags) and now highly motivated I practice almost every day rudimentals at home and play occasionally the kit in our practice space.
2 pictures of me on 2 diff. shows, playing with verse from rhode island.

Attachments

• dr.jpg
    dr.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 2,947
  • dr02.jpg
    dr02.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 2,938
Last edited:
Here's a couple pictures of me (The One with the crazy red hair is a little bit older, the one with the silver glasses sans the piercing is new).

Attachments

• New-Specs...KANGOL.jpg
    New-Specs...KANGOL.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 2,795
  • HAIR.jpg
    HAIR.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 2,756
Heres one of me at my most recent show with Groove Nutt probably the last show for Mjollnir.

Attachments

• RGF%205%20(349).jpg
    RGF%205%20(349).jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 2,741
my behind my pearl exports with my band ( I useually used those only for practice until my father said you can't borrow my sonor force 3000 anymore :( tommorow I'm getting my new ludwig)

050611fotos20Vitus20059.jpg

050611fotos20Vitus20111.jpg

050827fotos20Trommelslagentreffen20.jpg

050611fotos20Vitus20114.jpg

050611fotos20Vitus20062.jpg

My name is John, I have been playing the drums for a little under a year now and I am 15 years old. My band, The Jam (Kind of going for The Cream type-name) plays classic rock from the 60's and 70's era, but most of all we play blues.. Loooots of blues. I have a PDP set, with 2 Zildjian crashes and a ride. I'm saving up for a cowbell, and some other cymbals.
I don't have any pics of me on my set, so here is one of me in my famous aviators(I have a whole collection of them, haha :) ).

Attachments

• john.jpg
    john.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 2,590
Welcome to the forum. Just a small word of advice: your band might want to consider a name change. The Jam was the name of a very famous punk/rock band from the UK in the late 70's. (Check out 'Going Underground' great song) great band, incidentally the drummer played Roger's drums before they were bad.

Either way, cool to hear you're into the classic rock. Keep rocking.

MFB, good to know some people over there still like punk. All the good bands are touring over seas to get you great guys back. Show 'em you still care! :)

Hey everyone, my name is Everett. I'm also on the Pearl Forum. Here are some before and after pics of my kit as I improved it.

Attachments

• evondrums.jpg
    evondrums.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 2,587
Here's my upgraded kit !!!!

Attachments

• Pearl Drums.jpg
    Pearl Drums.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 2,600
This is my kit now . It is an 8 piece Pearl SRX kit .

Attachments

• Drums 001.jpg
    Drums 001.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 2,491
I went to visit my sister in Seattle. Just look at those beautiful blue eyes! (not mine, silly; hers)

Attachments

• Sea04.jpg
    Sea04.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 2,557
Back