Saturn IV Granite Sparkle

Beautiful! How's it sound? And I have my Saturn IV's on order now (5 piece natural ash burl).

And enjoy!

Steve

ps...mine won't be here till late Aug - mid Sept : (

thanks , they sound incredible !! I am coming from a very old set of Rogers so the difference in sound is amazing. The bass is killer deep,full, hits hard with a D112 and emad2 batter. Love the toms too, originally had the three pcs 22'' 16'' and 12'' and decided to add the 14'' a week later. They sound awesome, got a gig in two weeks can't wait to get them mic-ed up and under the lights. I Think you will be very pleased with your new Saturns too !

Last edited:
Nice set. A student of mine just got a Saturn 4 with a Black Widow snare drum. I tuned it up a bit & had a play on it... really very impressed. Just as you describe - killer BD and the toms were resonant and warm. Great drums.

I really like everything about that set, the drums, cymbals, percussion, heads, etc. Enjoy! Peace and goodwill.

Love the finish. Very cool!

sometimes you just have to take some outdoor shots to bring out the real beauty in a kit.
These will be playing their first show tonight at Liberty Fest in Twin Lakes WI !!

Attachments

• phpoIxGM6AM.jpg
    phpoIxGM6AM.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 1,714
  • phpV12JHDAM.jpg
    phpV12JHDAM.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 2,966
  • phpHkGR6pAM.jpg
    phpHkGR6pAM.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1,162
Back