Pic of yourself

He looks like the guys from 'Dune' with those eyes... what was that substance called again? The one they were all fighting over?

mediocrefunkybeat said:
He looks like the guys from 'Dune' with those eyes... what was that substance called again? The one they were all fighting over?

The spice called milange?

Possibly, it has been a long time; but it gave them the blue eyes...

Hi everybody !!!!
Just a pic of my brother ( on the left ) Marcus Miller and Me ( on the right )

Have a nice day... ... ...

Attachments

• P7140040bis.JPG
    P7140040bis.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 2,521
great Superbat - nice picture...

Did you also meet Poogie Bell? Was it in Montreux?

Bernhard

So... This is me... And my daughter. We're about equals in terms of technical skill.. :)

I probably post some pictures later with me and the kit and stuff...

Attachments

• hardrock1.jpg
    hardrock1.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 2,540
Last edited:
Hello. I am 25, been playing for about 6 years. I've played in mostly punk/rock bands. Here are some pics with my last band. www.core13rocks.com

1-28-05-11.jpg

8-28-05-5.jpg

8-28-05-7.jpg

I play a Pacific LX kit. Zildjian and Sabian cymbals.

I would like to go to the LA Music Academy next fall. Anyone have any advice/comments on that?

Neil Peart's 30th Anniversary DW kit, with gold-plated 9000 series hardware, custom lacquer finish with holographic logos, Sabian cymbals . . . and some guy standing in the way.

=-)

Attachments

• Peart01.jpg
    Peart01.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 2,661
DogBreath said:
Neil Peart's 30th Anniversary DW kit, with gold-plated 9000 series hardware, custom lacquer finish with holographic logos, Sabian cymbals . . . and some guy standing in the way.

=-)

Oh sure! ss professor tour which I completely missed. I guess I will have to settle for 40 feet away while they were actually played...

Thinshells said:
Oh sure! ss professor tour which I completely missed. I guess I will have to settle for 40 feet away while they were actually played...

You and me both Thinshells!

I actually had great seats for the R30 tour when they came to PA...about fifth row on Geddy Lee's side. Man, did neil "pound" those drums! And they sounded killer!

cjl71178 said:
You and me both Thinshells!

I actually had great seats for the R30 tour when they came to PA...about fifth row on Geddy Lee's side. Man, did neil "pound" those drums! And they sounded killer!

Yeah, same here...stage left. It was nice to see Neil in various stages of concentration and grimace. And Geddy on his keyboard. It was an electrifying show. Those DW's kicked!

Picture039.jpg

isnt learning fun!, neways, thats me in my shop, im in graphic communication or art. whichever u want. its fun. i guess.

Howdy all. Well here I am, pic is only a month old or so during a rehearsal. Been playing for about 5 years, started my new band only 3 months ago. Yeah, I'm a late bloomer, what can I say? :)

dave2.jpg

DTKBigDawg said:
Howdy all. Well here I am, pic is only a month old or so during a rehearsal. Been playing for about 5 years, started my new band only 3 months ago. Yeah, I'm a late bloomer, what can I say? :)

dave2.jpg

DTKBigDawg...Nice Tama's! Hey, so what if you're a late bloomer...it doesn't matter
how young you are. As long as you're having fun! Peace.

I haven't posted any pics of me playing, so here's some. Sorry they're not the best, I didn't take them. Here's me jamming on my sets:

Ludwig Maple kit (black diamond finish)
Ludwig Birch kit (black sparkle finish)
My guitar player's 70's Ludwig kit (red sparkle)
Slingerland Expresso Cocktail kit (dubbed the "woodstock" kit)

Attachments

• cocktail kit jam.jpg
    cocktail kit jam.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 2,350
  • ludwig jam.jpg
    ludwig jam.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 2,358
  • ludwig birch jam.jpg
    ludwig birch jam.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 2,374
  • ludwig maple jam.jpg
    ludwig maple jam.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 2,439
Here is a pic of me on my honeymoon. I'm sitting in a Wild Cat Tram going up Mt. Washington in New Hampshire.

Attachments

• 100_0162sm.jpg
    100_0162sm.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 2,359
Have no current pics of me on the set on this computer, ill get some later, but this is me..

Attachments

• IMG_0712.JPG
    IMG_0712.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 2,336
i like this pic becuase i didnt expect it to look like this...u may think im just doin some crazy noise...but looks are decieving.....lol

Attachments

• too fast.bmp
    431.8 KB · Views: 2,429
Back