Where do you live / where have you lived?

Re: Where do you live?

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Rush went to my school and Geddy Lee lived on my block lol.

North Bay Ontario Canada yeah small place pretty cool. love it here. love nova scotia more..

I live in Minneapolis and from a small town 60miles south of Chicago according to the places rated almanac the worst place to live in America Kankakee (Kank - a -kee)means beautiful land

Kent Island, Maryland......................Soon to be Orlando, Florida. Can't wait! Anybody wanna buy a house?

I Live In Bogota, Colombia too ...

its Great !!!! the best coffee of tha world !!
i just love colombia

Germany. Herne. Right in the middle of nowhere. The worst place to be for a drummer.
It takes months to find new musicians.

As for me? I live in Norway. In a place called "Lommedalen". (That's "pocket valley" for you) Yeah i like it here. Nice people and all, but it's a long way between the drummers here:p

I live in Norway in a place called Kolbotn (a little south of Oslo). There are some drummers here, but not many good, and the good one all play Black Metal.

I've played drums for 10 years now. Found this site today.

hold-the-groove said:
Sydney, Australia. There have been racism riots here in my suburb (Maroubra) recently. Lebanese Vs. 'white' Australians.

Yeah, I live in Sydney (Sans Souci) too, stupid riots why cant we all just get along?

Nd

I live in central New Jersey. But I go to school at Penn State.

Phoenix, AZ

also looking for someone to come over and jam with and teach me a few things on these drums...I have two sets set up right now (one mine, one my friends that rarely comes over)

Back