new pic of my kit

MikeyOdrums

This was a pick at the vid shoot I just did last weekend. I will have the finals tomorrow and will post them for everyone's delight lololol.
Mikey o
Mikesdrums.jpg

Just what I needed: a healthy dose of jealousy!

Seriously, that kit is sick. I dig the A's and K's.

And the bongos definitely completes it =)

Just what I needed: a healthy dose of jealousy!

Seriously, that kit is sick. I dig the A's and K's.

And the bongos definitely completes it =)
Ha You called them bongo's.......

Ha You called them bongo's.......

Congas~~~ lololol Its all good can';t wait ti get the video tomorrow did 3 performances one open solo, one with me playing a drum set track and then a conga track then another solo with me playing to a recorded track.
Mike

Congas~~~ lololol Its all good can';t wait ti get the video tomorrow did 3 performances one open solo, one with me playing a drum set track and then a conga track then another solo with me playing to a recorded track.
Mike

Haha. Anyway

Can't wait to hear it!

yeah should be sick - i see you did a re-skin before the shoot?

I put all clear emperors on them before the shoot and a coated on the snare. They sounded awesome. Then we filmed it in HD and also recorded it to protools. I will hopefully post it today thanks for kind words
mike

Nice kit!! Nice finish!!

Are those straight DWs, or , are any of them VLT, or X shell, etc, etc...

Nice kit!! Nice finish!!

Are those straight DWs, or , are any of them VLT, or X shell, etc, etc...

The toms are your standard dw shells but the floors and the bass drum all are VLT when they first started making them that way I do believe. The snare is the dw edge snare which is brass and maple . Its really awesome. The 16 inch floor tom will hurt someones feelings, it really is incredible. I use it as a bass drum when I am lazy I have the dw drum lift , sounds really great. Real punchy or as we say it in New England wicked fricken punchy!
mike

Back