SnareDrum Transformation

Received the complete order yesterday (this is the one sent from last week). He went ahead and sent another yesterday for good measure. The original order is floating is postal space now

Hey Muckster, my folks live in Maryland and getting anything via USPS generally takes a couple of weeks from there. Not really sure why. That is a little strange about the tracking number though.

That's interesting. The Postal tracking number is hilarious. I can only remember a handful of times when any postal tracking number actually tracked a package or letter all the way through.

I'd like to make it clear that this is a postal problem and totally out of Bumwrap's control. Murray is a stand up guy and does take care the problem.

Very good. here is a photo of the wrap for the 18 x 16 bass drum, just received today.;

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 283
Looking forward to seeing the end result. You'll have to post a before/after pic to get the full effect - ha ha.

You've got me toying with the wrap idea. I did the same thing on a few drums that you did, stripped, stained, clear coated, and am not happy the results.
A wrap seems the most logical way to go.

Drum and bass anyone? I finished the bass drum this morning. I need to repaint the hoops but it looks something like this. Two toms to go.
And one of the before that I grew tired of.

Attachments

• IMG_3842.JPG
    IMG_3842.JPG
    122.1 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_3843.JPG
    IMG_3843.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 286
  • CIMG0727.JPG
    CIMG0727.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 260
Wow Grunt, that looks fantastic. Much improved indeed!

I agree, Much improved!

Really, really nice. Amazing difference in the "looks" department.

Awesome job Grunter!

Thanks. Just ordered my last two tom wraps and should have this "wrapped up" in a bout a week. Sorry

Also ordered bass drum hoop inlays in the same finish. should look great when done.

Last edited:
Finished except for the tuning of the Bass drum and Toms
So we have 18 x 16, 13 x 11 floor, 12 x 10 rack, and a 5.5 x 14 snare.
I really think these Bum Wrap Drum Company wraps are cool. 18 x 16 is one piece, no seams. All of his wraps are one piece. Check them out.

Attachments

• CIMG1623.JPG
    CIMG1623.JPG
    120.8 KB · Views: 214
  • CIMG1624.JPG
    CIMG1624.JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 218
  • CIMG1625.JPG
    CIMG1625.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 207
  • CIMG1626.JPG
    CIMG1626.JPG
    130.1 KB · Views: 231
Kit looks sweet, Grunt! Very nice work.

nice job! the one piece is such a deal maker for anyone wanting to wrap. wish they were around when I did my kit.

Back