Your Wisdom Woodshed

Check out my drums. They are pearl masters Birch. They are about four years old and they really sound good.

Here is a little closet i turned into a practice space. The kick is a 1950's suitcase with a mic inside, and i monitor with my condenser mic, all with the 4track standing by!!
What we do to be able to tap.

www.paulclifford.moonfruit.com

Attachments

• room1.JPG
    room1.JPG
    177.2 KB · Views: 3,148
  • room2.JPG
    room2.JPG
    158.5 KB · Views: 3,094
  • room3.JPG
    room3.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 3,094
This is my humble Home Studio. It's been a long building process but it's gone from scratch to a nice sounding home studio room with a humble Mac DAW. I'm having a blast really. It's still in working progress but i'm already very happy with it.

Here's the gear:

TAMA Rockstar Custom EFX
2x MXL 991
2x MXL 990
1x SHURE BETA 52
2x M-Audio Audio buddy mic preamps
1x Novation ReMOTE 25 LE USB MIDI Controller
1x Presonus firepod audio interface.
I'm running Logic on a 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Macbook Pro

Attachments

• collage1drummerworld.jpg
    collage1drummerworld.jpg
    481.2 KB · Views: 3,086
Last edited:
This is my humble Home Studio. It's been a long building process but it's gone from scratch to a nice sounding home studio room with a humble Mac DAW. I'm having a blast really. It's still in working progress but i'm already very happy with it.

Here's the gear:

TAMA Rockstar Custom EFX
2x MXL 991
2x MXL 990
1x SHURE BETA 52
2x M-Audio Audio buddy mic preamps
1x Novation ReMOTE 25 LE USB MIDI Controller
1x Presonus firepod audio interface.
I'm running Logic on a 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Macbook Pro

Very nice - you made your own space. Looks like around 800 square feet. Beautiful setting. Where are you? I imagine no neighbors are nearby.

Very nice - you made your own space. Looks like around 800 square feet. Beautiful setting. Where are you? I imagine no neighbors are nearby.

Thanks. Actually it's about 380 square feet. This is actually in Algeria where i currently reside. No neighbors to care about really, the closest one is a good 1500 feet away.

I am curently still working on the sound although i already get nice results recording.

Peace

I keep the floor area clear and my drums pointed inward to facilitate practice. This is in a section of a basement with cement walls on two sides and lots of house on the other, so I haven't had a complaint from neighbors in the six years I've lived here.

Room1.jpg

I keep the floor area clear and my drums pointed inward to facilitate practice. This is in a section of a basement with cement walls on two sides and lots of house on the other, so I haven't had a complaint from neighbors in the six years I've lived here.

Can I come and play!? That's a really cool drum room.

Here is my loft. It's set up for quiet practice for my two piece. We can play everything through the mixer and then the headphones and be nearly silent. It's all low end gear but it's a lot of fun and good for working out new songs.

We record using cubebase via the PC located upstairs with only the auxilary monitor/TV and cordless mouse downstairs.

Roland TD-6V
Yamaha MX-10 mixer

Attachments

• System.JPG
    System.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 2,909
  • P1010057.JPG
    P1010057.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 2,910
  • woodshedweb.jpg
    woodshedweb.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 2,874
Last edited:
Here's my wisdom woodcorner. But the pictures are not showing, Help please?

Attachments

• SP_A1116.jpg
    SP_A1116.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 2,805
  • SP_A1117.jpg
    SP_A1117.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 2,812
  • SP_A1118.jpg
    SP_A1118.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 2,798
  • SP_A1119.jpg
    SP_A1119.jpg