Nick Bunczk Video Thread

nickbunczk

Hey everyone,

I decided to start a thread to share any videos I post on youtube. Some of it's "camcorder quality" and some of it's "studio quality." Anything drum related, I'll post here. If anyone wants to post video responses of your own playing in this thread, you're welcome to. Maybe you've expanded on some of the ideas in my videos, or maybe you have some critiques...I welcome all responses!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKwkgfO2_j4&feature=plcp

I'll echo questioning why your posts aren't getting responses. That said, I missed this myself :( I love the latest video, & I love your guitar work too. Overall, very impressive, & man, are you flying on those tubs - cool!

Thanks for your comments.

I've been drumming for most of my life (since I was 5 years old), but because I didn't have formal lessons, I developed poor technique. About three years ago I really began to work on my rudiments and do my homework so that I could "swim" around the drum kit more effectively.

Regarding the fast tom work, here's an attatchment for a simple, yet effective exercise I use to build my mobility around the kit. Let me know if you have trouble reading the attatchment.

Attachments

• Drum Kit Mobility 1.pdf
    15.1 KB · Views: 116
Not only is that some sweet musicianship, but some really good writing, and your cymbal work is superb as well! Thanks for sharing that workout...I intend to sit down with it this evening and give it a go.

How the hell did I miss this one? Can't really add much more to what everyone's already said but love the way you fly around the kit during those fills.
Thanks for the mobility exercises too- I could certainly use them in my playing!

Back