Show us your Premier kits!!

Nice kit, you can tell if its a black shadow by looking inside the shells, if you cannot see the back of the fittings (due to the inner resonator liner) and the inside of the shells are also black its a shad, either way it's a damn fine kit for that price

Hey Guys
here's another from my personal collection. There will be more as I work my way through my garage!!
This is other "pride & joy" besides my UJ kits. It's the Limited Edition Premier 75th Anniversary Edition Signia Maple in Black Lacquer with all Maple hoops & Gold Plated lugs. This one is #75 which is very cool. I could never find out exactly how many were made but I think it was either 75 or 150? If anyone knows for sure I would be grateful for the info.
Thanks for looking.

My Good Lordie...what's that? I had a regular black Signia which looked and sounded great (I had to sell it for money starving...) but this is far beyond anything my poor heart can bear!! Lucky guy!! And also your other kits I see here are very nice.

I'm lucky enough to have an endorsement deal with Premier

Gorgeous kit indeed!!!! Stunning color!!!! If I close my eyes I can hear its sound...he...he..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,

I wanted to refurbish my genista drumset so I started removing the hardware and I discovered broken parts inside tom lugs (plastic parts) and a stuck/broken screw in a snare lug. Do you think it is possible to find those parts (see photo) ? I believe the snare is a 2001.

English is not my mother tongue so it's hard to find the exact words to describe those parts. I hope I express myself correctly :/

I want my drum kit back :(

gen_parts.jpg

gen_snare.jpg

gen_model.jpg

Last edited:
The snare is a 2000, parallel action with chrome over alloy shell (or steel for the later models). Great little drum, had one myself for a number of years. The other pic shows a snare lug with the plastic part. Is it for the tom or the snare that you need the parts. There are a number of premier breakers and refurbishers here in the UK that might be able to help if you can clarify.

Great thread! Lots of cool kits! This is my Nicko McBrain monochrome Eddie replica kit from Iron Maiden's 'Give em Ed til I'm dead tour'.
I'd like to thank Peter at Dancincrow drums for making this happen. He has been instrumental—ha ha, in making this happen for me. He has helped me with everyone of my needs. I can say that anyone out there in cyberspace reading this, Peter is the Premier man. Great service and prices and he can get it done. I love my kit, thanks Peter!

Sorry for all the pics, its kinda hard to get this rascal all in one shot —LOL!

80JNZC5l.png

Vq0JcoQl.png

1iSYlacl.png

N73cBy3l.png

TxPTVlRl.png

KmFMJvkl.png

jikREr4l.png

RXHURQcl.png

Great thread! Lots of cool kits! This is my Nicko McBrain monochrome Eddie replica kit from Iron Maiden's 'Give em Ed til I'm dead tour'.
I'd like to thank Peter at Dancincrow drums for making this happen. He has been instrumental—ha ha, in making this happen for me. He has helped me with everyone of my needs. I can say that anyone out there in cyberspace reading this, Peter is the Premier man. Great service and prices and he can get it done. I love my kit, thanks Peter!

Oh my god, you have no idea how jealous this makes me right now... fantastic kit!! That must be an absolute blast to play. Do you know if they're offering them in any other finishes? I heard there were going to be more in this series but yours is the first I've actually seen pictures of outside NAMM and other trade shows!

Oh my god, you have no idea how jealous this makes me right now... fantastic kit!! That must be an absolute blast to play. Do you know if they're offering them in any other finishes? I heard there were going to be more in this series but yours is the first I've actually seen pictures of outside NAMM and other trade shows!

Hi there & to all you Premier fanatics!!
Glad you all like Greg's kit, it took a while to get everything together for him but he's now a VERY lucky man having 1 of only 10 of these Replica kits. There are 5 other Designs available for "Special Order" which is a 90 day process. However, there are 2 of this one still available to me here in the US.
I pride myself on Customer service so I will do everything I can to get you whatever it is you need. I also carry a large inventory of deleted series parts such as Signia, Genista, Gen X, Artist etc. as well as Orphan drums & kits. You can email me direct from here or find all my contact info on the Official Premier website. I also have just started a Facebook page under - Dancincrow Drums.
I look forward to assisting in any way I can.
Cheers
Dancincrow

[email protected]
(714) 981.5460

My Good Lordie...what's that? I had a regular black Signia which looked and sounded great (I had to sell it for money starving...) but this is far beyond anything my poor heart can bear!! Lucky guy!! And also your other kits I see here are very nice.

Gorgeous kit indeed!!!! Stunning color!!!! If I close my eyes I can hear its sound...he...he..

Thanks guys .......... there's nothing better on the planet than a Signia!!! Though the Elite kits are pretty darn close.
Let me know if you need anything, I would be happy to help you with parts or anything else Premier that you're looking for.
Cheers
Dancincrow

[email protected]
(714) 981.5460

Hi again
Just in case there are any Premier owners out there that haven't read any of my posts I just though I would butt in again to let you all know that I am still the ONLY source for deleted series parts such as Signia, original Genista, Gen X, Artist etc. I don't carry much in the way of real Vintage stuff but have plenty of contacts that do. I also have full access to any New products from the current line.
I know that in the past many of you have had bad experiences with getting stuff so that's where I come in. My main focus is giving the best Customer Service possible without leaving you in the lurch.
I do not maintain a Website for several reasons so it's just best that you contact me directly with a list of what you may be looking for. Photo's are always helpful as some people call things different than what I may do so I want to make sure you get the correct part, Orphan drum, Hardware or kit.
FYI ......... as of the 26th of this month (June) I will, however, be out of action for a couple weeks or so due to major surgery but I will still be checking my emails & responding when I can .......... Premier business never stops!!!!!
Thanks to all of you that continue to support Premier now that they are back here in the US. Please feel free to contact me.
Cheers
Dancincrow
[email protected]
(714) 981.5460

Yeah........sometimes I have to pinch myself when I'm up there :) Playing these massive toms gives me a new appreciation for Nickos strength and skills.

Here are the other finishes from the 2013 Premier cat. The Final frontier, Dance of Death, A matter of life and death, Somewhere back in time, Eddie rips up the world and Give me Ed til I'm dead(assuming they will make 10 more of these)

I really like the somewhere back in time kit and then the final frontier would be my second choice. I don't think I'd ever be lucky enough to own two of these behemoth's but that somewhere back in time kit is really cool!

Anyone interested, contact Peter and he can get it done for the BEST price! Absolutely fantastic service. Thanks again Peter! Reading the replies to my post makes me realize how blessed I am to own this kit.

For anyone in the UK wondering about the Nicko replica kits they, as you might expect, are on the pricey side.

I enquired last year and it was just shy of £10,000, which ties in with what Nicko said at a drum clinic, 'See this snare, cost you £10,000 and you get all the other drums thrown in for free!'. The price includes the shell pack (all maple with low mass lugs and super hoops, remo heads), the tom & snare stands (but not the cymbal stands or pedals) and obviously not the cymbals. Turn around time was about 3 months.

If you want a smaller version unfortunately they don't do this, it's the full 11 piece shell pack or nothing I'm afraid.

Not wanting a second mortgage I declined to take up the 'offer!'

Cheers.

Sorry for all the pics, its kinda hard to get this rascal all in one shot —LOL!

80JNZC5l.png

Vq0JcoQl.png

1iSYlacl.png

N73cBy3l.png

TxPTVlRl.png

KmFMJvkl.png

jikREr4l.png

RXHURQcl.png

Great pictures! Thank you for sharing. : )

Inspired by gregj410, I post a picture of my Nicko McBrain "A Matter of Life and Death" tour kit Replica.
Patience is definitely a virtue. After waiting for more than a year, this piece of art finally arrived to my home.

Last edited:
VERY nice!!! Congratulations on your purchase. I am assuming that you are in the UK?
I was thrilled to be able to get Greg his "Eddie" kit & he has done an awesome job with the complete set up. Of course I would be happy to supply any other Nicko fan with any of the replica kits available. Currently there are 2 more "Eddie" kits available here in the US of which only 10 were issued. There are 5 other designs available for "Special Order" which is a 90 day turn around.
Enjoy your awesome kit & take care of it as it will only increase in value.
Cheers
Dancincrow

Yeah........sometimes I have to pinch myself when I'm up there :) Playing these massive toms gives me a new appreciation for Nickos strength and skills.

Here are the other finishes from the 2013 Premier cat. The Final frontier, Dance of Death, A matter of life and death, Somewhere back in time, Eddie rips up the world and Give me Ed til I'm dead(assuming they will make 10 more of these)

I really like the somewhere back in time kit and then the final frontier would be my second choice. I don't think I'd ever be lucky enough to own two of these behemoth's but that somewhere back in time kit is really cool!

Anyone interested, contact Peter and he can get it done for the BEST price! Absolutely fantastic service. Thanks again Peter! Reading the replies to my post makes me realize how blessed I am to own this kit.

Hey Greg
you are VERY welcome!!! You have really done an awesome job on the kit. I was just thrilled that I could get one for you.
Thank you for your kind words, it's always my #1 goal to supply my Premier clients with the best possible Customer service. It maters not whether it's a $2.50 lug or a Multi Thousand Dollar set of drums, my service is the same & I just get great pleasure in knowing that I have made a client Happy.
I will make sure to put 1 more of each on hold for you!!! LOL. If only, right?
Cheers Greg
Peter aka Dancincrow.

Hey Guys
just thought you'd like to see the latest conversion I had to do. An 18"x16" Signia Marquis Floor Tom to a Bass Drum with the Custom Logo Head.
I am currently working on a couple other conversions for clients such as 14"x12" & 16"x14" Signia Rack Toms to Floor Toms.
I am so thrilled to see so many of you out there with your awesome Premier kits so let's keep this going strong.
One thing to remember, Premier is back here in the US & the kits are amazing. So if anyone needs a New kit or parts for your current kit please contact me.
I do have to tell you that as of June 26th I will be out of action for a couple weeks after surgery so if it's critical then please get a hold of me this week!!! or you may have to wait a bit.
Premier is still the best out there!!
Cheers to all.
Peter - aka Dancincrow

Attachments

• IMG_6506_2.jpg
    IMG_6506_2.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 3,145
Soulsurvivor,
Thanks for posting pics of your Nicko kit, it looks fantastic! Could you please post some pics of the toms so we can see the graphics a little better when you have a chance?

Inspired by gregj410, I decided to post some pictures of my Nicko McBrain "A Matter of Life and Death" tour kit Replica.
Patience is definitely a virtue. After waiting for more than a year, this piece of art finally arrived to my home.

Nicko McBrain Replica Kit

I didn't think I could be anymore jealous, that is fricking incredible! My favorite Maiden album! I missed that tour, sadly, I was too young...

That must be the most fun in the world to play! Wow.

Back