DW Collector's Series Blue Twisted Oyster TONS OF PICS! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
the size is really important if you dont mind can you put your old drum set sizes up and the old cymbals list

the size is really important if you dont mind can you put your old drum set sizes up and the old cymbals list

PDP LX series maple(8 ply) Aztec Gold to Candy Black fade lacquer

18x22 kick
18x22 kick
13x16ft
11x14ft
9x12rt
8x10rt
5x14 snare

6" AAX custom bell *kept
8, 10 Wuhan traditional rock splashes
8,10,12 Wuhan new traditional rock splashes
8, 10, 12 Steve Weiss china splashes
14" HHX Groove hats *kept
14" HH Leopard Prototype hats *kept
17" HHXtreme crash *kept
18" AAXplosion crash
18" AAXplosion crash
18" AAX Dark crash
18" AAX O-zone crash
18" XS20 china
18" AA Prototype china *kept
21" HHX Groove ride

Soooo jealous of both your new kit, and your old. Verrryyy sexy, and your cymbals too :eek:

We do however have the exact same practice pad haha.

Those are really pretty! Congrats! It's funny how DW now puts this big certificate of authenticity inside the shell to denote the note it'll ring best at! Really - they should make it BIGGER ;) When I had mine it was just a rubber stamp of a letter back in the day.

I wonder if the customer told them what pitches he wanted, how much extra they would charge to make a kit in a customers' key....

Wow someones loaded! haha im jealous, that looks like good times for hours! have fun with it man!

awesome looking kit... looks like all that hardware in the first couple pics should be around a christmas tree

Thanks! When it was delivered, it felt like Christmas! ;)

Those are really pretty! Congrats! It's funny how DW now puts this big certificate of authenticity inside the shell to denote the note it'll ring best at! Really - they should make it BIGGER ;) When I had mine it was just a rubber stamp of a letter back in the day.

I wonder if the customer told them what pitches he wanted, how much extra they would charge to make a kit in a customers' key....

Thanks! From what I can tell, that's where the SSC shells come into play. I was also told by a DW rep that an there wasn't any additional charges involved for SSC shell requests.

Wow someones loaded! haha im jealous, that looks like good times for hours! have fun with it man!

Thanks bro, cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back