Show Off your SONOR DRUMS.

Just some updates to the kit.

Gave them a MAJOR cleaning. I took all the hardware off including the lugs, cleaned the shells with a 100% cotton micro fiber damn with soap and water, soaked the lugs, tension rods and rims in soapy warm water, dried them very well. Assembled it all back together. Cleaned all my stands and my cymbals. The cymbals weren't cleaned yet in the pics.

P5290001.jpg

P5290002.jpg

P5290004.jpg

P5290005.jpg

P5290009.jpg

P5290015.jpg

P5290013.jpg

WOW! I'm a huge sonor fan, and after seeing all these designer series and sq2s, etc.... I'm frightened to post pics of my Force 3003! :D

Some G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S sets up here...!

Could someone post a picture of 2 mounted toms on a stand that have 2 inches in between them, for instance,....an 8x10 and a 10x12 .....?? Stupid question, but ... :)

This is my force 2007 limited Edition Sonor kit
22" x 17-1/2" bass drum
5-1/2" x 14" snare drum
8" X 7" 10" x 8" 12x10 14x12
16" x 16" floor tom,
Evans G2 Coated,G1 clears, and EQ 3>Emad
Pearl Eliminator pedals
Zildjian A Custom,Sabian cymbals.
picture056tr6.jpg

picture144ql5.jpg

picture137yv4.jpg

HOLY #($%@ $%@# $ @ #$ % @## $@#% #@$@ Junglelord!! DAMMMM. bee eee ay utiful.........what heads on those toms?????

Attack 2 ply medium clear with internal rings, it came that way from Thomas Lang and or Steve Smith. Incredible heads, best I have ever heard.

Last edited:
Man... Sonors look so futuristic! I wanna get one after I get my Ludwigs. They would look pretty cool next to each other....

Some new pics of my Signature kit

Simply beautiful, those tom depths.. lovely.
How much did you pay for it? Did you buy it new?
Can you record a demo of it? I'd love to hear it simply because I'm looking into the possibility of this series.

I agree. I've never seen so many beautiful kits in my life, and man, the finishes on these things are awesome! Me, the only Sonor thing I have (and can afford) is a 3005 maple snare drum. S'ppose it's a start...

Back