Let's see your POV/ Driver's seat pics

P1010141.jpg

Here's mine, dirty cymbals and all. The 17 K China on the right is out of the shot a little. I just got the hex rack. These are first generation Yamaha Maple Custom Absolutes in Plum Maple with a Ludwig Black Beauty Snare, Zildjian Cymbals and Roland SPD-S.

My current driver seat pictuce:) My mapex saturn kit!

Attachments

• drumw.jpg
    drumw.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 7,046
here's my GMS CL series Bop kit 18",14", & 12" w/5"supra. and 18"HH manhattan ride, 22"HHX manhattan ride & 14" K hats. These little drums sound amazing, I think I like them more than my Oak Customs. And,everything here I bought used.

Attachments

• 100_0806.jpeg
    100_0806.jpeg
    55 KB · Views: 6,201
Is that a Dimensions 22" Deep Full Ride?
How are you liking it?

Hey Fiery (i know you from another forum right?)
Yes, it's exactly that ride.
Can't say much about it. Got it in a store 2-3 years ago.
It simply was the best sounding ride in that store, that's why I got it.
It's very versatile and just has a great silvery sound, which is very hard to explain.
Shame, they don't offer it anymore, it's my favourite ride.

Long time didn't see this magnificient kit, where have you been ? Hope you're doing well :)

been doing well. i usually just lurk around here and the pdf. got kinda busy after my kid was born. im spending chinese new years in taiwan right now. it's really damn boring here. gonna head to some music shops few days later to pick up a snare or two heh.

its been forever since i touched my kit. i only play my e kit right now so it won't hurt my baby's ears.

Gotta get a better camera. Back of the kit is close to the wall also.

Attachments

• MVC-902F.JPG
    MVC-902F.JPG
    247.5 KB · Views: 6,223
  • MVC-906F.JPG
    MVC-906F.JPG
    251.4 KB · Views: 6,106
Ask mom to take baby's to shopping an hour or two... lol !!!

yea that works. but my kit is in the kitchen and it sounds awful there. i had it in one of my rooms back then and it sounded great.

we planning on moving this year so i will make sure i have a dedicated sound proof room.

Back