New Preston-Glasgow-Lowe (London based jazz fusion trio) Videos!

very difficult and complex music, you guys are very talented, it's awesome, I really enjoyd the music and listening to it!!! My band is in a proces where we're making our first video pieces, so it's just a habit that has grown inside me in last weeks.....so:
the drummer is awesome, but when I watched the first video, only in couple of shots it made me believe that the drummer on the video is really playing the drums from the audio. And don't get me wrong, the audio is awesome and the video as well, but mostly when there is a shot on the drummer, it's like they got someone behind the kit, who just needs to act that he's playing....

but thanks for sharing, I subscribed your youtube channel and looking forward for the next pieces!

Wow! Very mature music. I mean that in the best possible way. There's lots there to dig in to. All you guys are excellent on your own but even stronger as a team. The drummer is like Mr. Clean in his sound, just wow. When I grow up I want to be able to do what your guy does.

Thanks for the humbling and thoroughly enjoyable experience.

Not really a genre that I'd be into, but you guys can definitely play! The skill level is incredible.

The "sigur...." video itself is pure quality!

Thanks everyone for the kind comments! I'm glad you enjoyed the video! :)

Yeah Radeq, I know what you mean about the first video. In both the videos we mimed to our original recordings, which is pretty tricky with this kind of music. I think we got away with it more in the second video. It's all about preparation I suppose, making sure you know exactly what you played. We definitely learned some lessons from the experience :)

Cheers, Kev

First, the skills of all of you are super high!

Not really into that style myself. Thus, the tracks didn't really grab me. But they definitely were entertaining to watch/listen to, and to some listeners this music would be the utmost listening enjoyment of course. I think with this kind of music the tracks shouldn't be made too long, the 1st track seemed a bit long to my ears. The 2nd was more to my pleasing, being a bit shorter is a benefit IMO.

I think the black/white footage in the first video is a cool idea. When I was watching the 1st video I thought it would be cool to have a few full coloured shots. Watching the 2nd video, I thought: Ah, they have full coloured vids, too - but I didn't like the hues and lighting in that video too much, got more and more accustomed to it while watching though.

As a guitarist (who's been way more into drums once I picked them up a few years ago) I could follow what was going on at least to some degree, haha. Extremely tight playing. And very impressive bass solo, even minus, that tapping part which was a highlight in itself - very creative playing and perfect rhythmic flow.

You have a nice Yamaha bass, I love the TRB range.

I also picked up what radeq said, the drummer looked like mocking at some spots. Small imperfection that can be worked on in the future, and the basis you're providing as of yet is stunningly high. Can't get much better than that.

Hi Arky, Thanks for the kind words and the feedback! :)

Good point about the track length. We are currently writing a lot of new material for this project. Writing shorter and more concise tunes is definitely something that we are striving for. We do have a few 'epics' in the set but I suppose the trick with the longer tracks is to keep them interesting and not too repetitive. That's what we're aiming for with the new material :)

Yeah, I've had the TRB for a number of years now. It's a great bass but it is getting a little old now. I've been having quite a bit of trouble with the neck so I might have to retire it soon :(

k

Thanks everyone for the kind comments! I'm glad you enjoyed the video! :)

Yeah Radeq, I know what you mean about the first video. In both the videos we mimed to our original recordings, which is pretty tricky with this kind of music. I think we got away with it more in the second video. It's all about preparation I suppose, making sure you know exactly what you played. We definitely learned some lessons from the experience :)

Cheers, Kev

haha exactly :D we recored the audio in january, and the video was made in march...in couple of minutes we release the second video, where I have a drum solo, and I just couldnt remember some stuff :D so we really laughed while doing the video and then cutting it :D:D:D:D also a big lesson for us

Back