Any other really good-looking people here? I feel so alone!

Nancy_C

Hi! i'm extremely gorgeous and i feel like the only one here! Where are all the gorgeous drummers?

i play a super bitchin' Fender Starcaster kit with old demo heads from the guy at the drum store, who thinks i'm awesome and gives me free stuff! i know, right??

i'm looking for other extremely good-looking drummers to hang out with here. i can't relate to many of the other folks here because they don't understand what it's like to be this attractive, so what do we have to talk about?

Thanks!

Hi beautiful, my drum kits are good looking: Does that count? :)

I hope people "get" that I was intending to poke fun at another intro, but it might have come across a bit heavy-handed. I hope not! It's all in fun.

And I'm not gorgeous. Just old and bitter, heh.

I hope people "get" that I was intending to poke fun at another intro, but it might have come across a bit heavy-handed. I hope not! It's all in fun.

And I'm not gorgeous. Just old and bitter, heh.

Your posts and your attitude are beautiful, and that's worth more than all the supermodel looks in the world. Thanks for being a breath of fresh air on the forum!

They say Phil "white chocolate"is good looking. He's a freestylin evil genius.

I happened to notice a micro brew at a place I went to recently that goes by the name Evil Genius. I so want to get him a case.

I know this was all in good fun, but the poster of the other thread was *very* young and may not understand the humor to the serious question that they asked; and may think you are making fun of them. I am 1000% sure you were not, but just saying. ;-)

Your posts and your attitude are beautiful, and that's worth more than all the supermodel looks in the world. Thanks for being a breath of fresh air on the forum!

Aw, shucks … thank you. You're very kind. I'll try not to overdo it.

I know this was all in good fun, but the poster of the other thread was *very* young and may not understand the humor to the serious question that they asked; and may think you are making fun of them. I am 1000% sure you were not, but just saying. ;-)

Oops … I already overdid it! You're right, she's very young and might not appreciate my gentle (?) gibe. I was sort of making fun, but only in an "I'm really old, here!" kind of way, not a "Shut up, youngster," kind of way. Making fun of myself, in other words. I'll be more careful, and hope that if she sees this, she will read this far: I apologize.

It's funny … I tend to be somewhat sensitive to criticism, but at the same time, I never mean to offend or, god forbid, hurt someone else!

I really do love this forum, and the welcoming attitude of its members. I'm learning every day here.

I don't think anyone is mad or upset at you. I certainly am not. But then I am very well seasoned. :)

I also know you were not poking fun at anyone, and your words apologizing definitely show a lot of class. Hopefully that young person will not be scared to post again, and will continue to post on this great forum. As you say, there is a lot of info here for both the beginners as well as the pros.

Nancy, you are so... EVIL :)

Attachments

• dr-evil.jpg
    dr-evil.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 296
Jus' me an th dog ;~} When I first found DRUMMERWORLD, someone was asking about Slingerland bottomless kits, an one of yer guys was sayin sumpn bout serial numbers an wat not.
I've got a 7 pc gloss black set. Numbers an all. ' jus wanted t let th guy know they're for real.
I'm in Taneytown MD. 15 minutes from Gettysburg.
Know anyone lookin fer someone t jam with ? I'm 59, so I've been into blues ever since I've been playing.( 4th grade)
I listen to college radio though, so any genre of story songs I'm diggin. Richard Thompson, Lucinda Williams, Joan Osborne, Billy Bragg. ' course then there's Government Mule and th such. Then there's the whole Leon Russell type thing.
I'm a mostly out of work carpenter, so when times are tight I get to lookin t see what my skins are worth, but I think I noticed one of your major rules said something about selling our equipment on our first post. So I'm cool with that. Truth is, I've wanted Slingerlands ever since I saw Canned Heat when I was really young, and my girl's dad (at the time) had a jazz set. If I had steady work (swingin a hammer or a set o sticks), I wouldn't even be lookin'.
Bein' a semi-geezer I'm not real computer friendly, but if I can figure it out, I'll post some pic's. I'd say Walker (th dog) would win the handsome prize. har har har mates. (kids think I'm a pirate on account of th bandanna)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Attachments

• hideous.JPG
    hideous.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 160
I think you should post a photo of yourself out from behind the drum set and then we can better determine for ourselves, By the way I have been told more than once that I have the perfect face for radio.

Back