What's your "day" job?

I am Director of Environmental Services/Safety Compliance - for 356 bed Nursing/Rehab Center in CT. Currently have about 32 people who work under me, great staff!

Used to design websites, install networks, fix computers when I had the time, still will do a website every now and then...

jamsjr44 said:
I am Director of Environmental Services/Safety Compliance - for 356 bed Nursing/Rehab Center in CT. Currently have about 32 people who work under me, great staff!

Used to design websites, install networks, fix computers when I had the time, still will do a website every now and then...

Is that an HCA hospital????

GRUNTERSDAD said:
Is that an HCA hospital????

HCA Hospitial??

It's a long term care nursing home, with assisted living apartments and short term stay rehab...

I need a job. Any suggestions for places that will hire someone who is 15? it seems like everyone wants someone who is 16.

I am a managing director - stressful at times, but pays for the drums :)

i get home from school at 5 o clock Then i gotto my girlfriend for veery long , so i cant really do anything more but play drums for houres and houres till im full of sweat or the doorbell rings cuz of people wanting to sleep :p
but when i have more time i like to lawn mow other peoples back jards and stuff to get some cash .---- for more drum stuff of curse xD

i have 2 summer jobs. 1 of them is helping my uncle with the 3 hay cuttings at the farm. (200$ per cutting) and the second is pool covering. about 7-8 grand a summer.. not bad for 15...

Class A Drummer said:
Goin to school is my day job. When iget home i watch tv and fall asleep till 7. Go eat dinner, watch tv till 10 do hw, go on dw post, go back watch tv till 4 in the morning, sleep restart.

Dude, you never actually play drums? :O

Im going to school, but in the weekends I work at a large kitchen to gain some money, drumming is an expencive hobby!

figure_02 said:
Dude, you never actually play drums? :O

I think that's pretty obvious to be honest.

Figure, you have a lovely kit. Drum stuff is far too expensive to young pups like us!

I am a stay at home mom. Before that I taught computer lab to K-5th grade students at Tara Elementary in Bradenton, Florida (1992-1999).

dwjosh said:
I'm a car dealer in South Carolina

You aren't that far from me. I'm In Simpsonville.

work at guitar center corporate, currently working on the new website.... and yeah i get my stuff really cheap :)

Back