My kit updated! Lots of HQ Pictures!

I was just kidding about the china. That's what you posted on my pics and thought it was funny that yours was in pretty much the same place.

kit looks great man, real cool cymbal setup everything looks nice and comfortable to play, and i like the broken stick collection i just never have the heart to throw them out. Lastly how do you like the 20in ride and crash together thought about just never had the guts to try it, and how you liking the fusion hats

Thats a Great set up u have there! i like the broken stick collection, i never brake sticks at the end like that, its always in the middle from too many rim shot!!

Yeah, that's why I posted it. It was the first time I broke a stick like that :)

I was just kidding about the china. That's what you posted on my pics and thought it was funny that yours was in pretty much the same place.

Oh I remember that! hahhaha funny ;D I wanted my right side crash lower, so I lowered my china with it.
It was just the camera angle that made it look really high. :p

kit looks great man, real cool cymbal setup everything looks nice and comfortable to play, and i like the broken stick collection i just never have the heart to throw them out. Lastly how do you like the 20in ride and crash together thought about just never had the guts to try it, and how you liking the fusion hats

20" ride and 20" crash together? They play well together but could be better. I would have rather gotten a 22" Medium ride but I got a good deal on the 20". I love the 20" AA, 18" Rock is a little too high pitched for me, and might sell it soon. The fusion hats are OKAY. I mean, they're really clanky sometimes because the bottom hat is SO HEAVYYYYY!
hahaha overall, they're just alright.

good looking kit. like the pictures. i have the same camera. i also am trying out the fisheye that came with it. i think that a fisheye of a kit would look sweet

good looking kit. like the pictures. i have the same camera. i also am trying out the fisheye that came with it. i think that a fisheye of a kit would look sweet

Hm, I don't have the fisheye, but I want one. Mine came with a stock lense and a huge freaking foot long lense. :D

very nice setup. Havent really played around with a four piece setup...been thinking bout it transforming mine but havent done it yet,

awesome cymbal setup and placement

very nice setup. Havent really played around with a four piece setup...been thinking bout it transforming mine but havent done it yet,

awesome cymbal setup and placement

Thanks!

But This isn't a 4 piece setup. It's a four piece with another floor tom; 5 piece. 1 up 2 down, snare, bass. It's similar though. What do you have right now?

Yeah, right before bed I'm constantly perfecting everything on it :]

I sleep on the left side of the bed and generally stay in that area while I sleep, but I'm always alert! :D

Thank you :)
It's a Canon EOS Digital Rebel xs.

canon-eos-xs-fr-450.jpg

canon-eos-xs-ba-450.jpg

I'm not sure about the "lots of room" part, but it's okay for now :]

Thanks man.
I was talking about the drum kit not your bedroom.

Hm, I don't have the fisheye, but I want one. Mine came with a stock lense and a huge freaking foot long lense. :D

ya mine came with those aswell but somehow a fisheye came. its pretty cool but i have yet to find the instruction manual, its compliated believe it or not

ya my mom got it for our family as like a pack and it was insane. some website that had the whole pack. like 2 batteries 3 lenses plus a fisheye and the memory and computer software for less than just the camera was at costco

ya my mom got it for our family as like a pack and it was insane. some website that had the whole pack. like 2 batteries 3 lenses plus a fisheye and the memory and computer software for less than just the camera was at costco

Sounds like it was either used, or fake.

How does that Pinstripe reso treat you? Seems to kill the tone a little...

How does that Pinstripe reso treat you? Seems to kill the tone a little...

I don't know any different, because that's the only bass reso I've ever had on my kit. It sounds fine, but I'm sure it could sound a lot better.

A reso is 50 bucks, so I think I'll just stick with what I have XD

I don't know any different, because that's the only bass reso I've ever had on my kit. It sounds fine, but I'm sure it could sound a lot better.

A reso is 50 bucks, so I think I'll just stick with what I have XD

Great point...
Just I truly think you should invest in a single ply, less muffled head EVENTUALLY.
You will be astounded as to what it can do you your kick...

Great point...
Just I truly think you should invest in a single ply, less muffled head EVENTUALLY.
You will be astounded as to what it can do you your kick...

I do plan on it in the future, but as of right now, I'm low on cash :/

hahah but after the summer is Christmas and my birthday, and that's where all my income comes in ;P

Back