New pictures from solo-gig.

Very bozzio indeed! Do the cymbal stands you use remain stable under all that weight?

Simply, an insane kit. Very Bozzio. So how did it go? What did you perform? Any vids?

I am very influenced by Terry Bozzio. Some my solo-tracks you can find at www.myspace.com/alexeybobrovsky

3 Sept. I've played solo-compositions for 30 mins, then answered on questions and finally played againg may be for 40 mins. Most people were liked this performance.
It was like my first drum-clinics.

Nice pics! I checked out the tracks on your myspace page and I hate to be "that guy", but you might want to re-title "Eletz Samba" to "Eletz Salsa" or something like that. The groove you're playing is not a Brazilian Samba, it's a straight-up Afro-Cuban Salsa
(cascara+clave+tumbao). I also dug the shuffle thing, cool stuff!

Wow! how much did that cost? hahaha that kit is insane!! it's almost as big as bozzio's! I would kill to have a go on your kit, nice!

Holy tom toms Batman! I'm definitely wishing I had an hour or two to bang around on that kit.

Nice pics! I checked out the tracks on your myspace page and I hate to be "that guy", but you might want to re-title "Eletz Samba" to "Eletz Salsa" or something like that. The groove you're playing is not a Brazilian Samba, it's a straight-up Afro-Cuban Salsa
(cascara+clave+tumbao). I also dug the shuffle thing, cool stuff!

Thank you for your suggestion. I will correct this. This title was just like joke because I am not familiar with these styles.

I couldn't help but laugh out of amazement.. that is insane!

Wow thats insane I don't think I've ever seen anything like that cept the ss Bozzio. I saw him at Zappa plays Zappa, he has a larger than life presence the other drummer playin was smokin but when Terry came out hes just so Terry. You even kind of look like him tank top and all. My drum mentor and I were thinking about making a video of us trading chops and joked we might wear tank tops and have the sleeve falling down. I love the kit man great job.

Wow. that's all i have to say.

This kit must've cost in the hundreds of thousands.

It's basically terry bozzio's kit, but with heads. And you actually play it.

Back