A bit of much needed honesty today!

Not scoffing, just enjoying my free to go places and obtaining services without having to deal with the queue. They can have their big cities and their regulations. I like the slower pace of life where people actually have manners and respect for one another, and aren't all in some sort of hurry. For me, less people = better quality of life.

I agree, but I am very much enmeshed in the city by business and family. Still, high population density has brought us incredible tech and social advancements that makes living in rural areas so much more comfortable and interesting than it would have been in the past.

Ironically, now we'll have to use those advances to work out how to keep things from becoming too uncomfortable as population increases.

Sometimes Check Engine issues are simple, and sometimes that are not. I frequently am able to repair a vehicle for a $50 charge. I sometimes have to spend 3 or 4 hours tracking down a tricky problem. I sometimes have to install a $1500 catalytic converter. I sometimes cannot find the problem right away and I have to clear the fault code to see if it returns.You never know what you will find when doing a check engine related repair.

Do not ignore your check engine light when it comes on. Ignoring it for long periods of time can cause other issues to develop within your cars software system that will cause the repair technician to spend more time performing tests. Also other components on your vehicle could fail as a result of the initial problem thusly costing you even more money. Often your fuel milage is affected when the light is on too.

Bo, I am glad that it all worked out for you.

One day I will understand US politics. It seems to me that in the US tighter controls over people's behaviour equals liberalism, unless the controls are placed over people's sex lives or preferred state of consciousness, in which case the tighter controls become Republican ...

And this is why I wish Drummerworld had a 'Like' button!

Don't you just love the Hypocrisy of it all though? LOL! I knew I was gonna get called out on that, but I love that movie beyond words....I could never be the Dude, but "I like his style"

Lots of threads in old duders head :)

I love it too, and anything by the Coen Bros.
This is really a good thing though, that bodes well for the world...
Liberals (like me, and from Cali to boot) and Conservatives can still agree on some things!

Well said, of course we can! Drumming and craft do not care about or require that folks' political/sociobehavioral ideologies be aligned....

I'm as self deprecating a conservative as you will find....I have core values and beliefs that were honed by being raised in cleveland Ohio in a very old skool Italian dominated family....im very proud of it and embrace it and would never want that to be different....but I respect my fellow travelers and have no need to campaign or carry the torch...I just light it and bask in it's light.....and when others realize they need to come to the light and be warmed, I welcome them.....hahaha....Enough of this nonsense, back to drums and craft

I love it too, and anything by the Coen Bros.
This is really a good thing though, that bodes well for the world...
Liberals (like me, and from Cali to boot) and Conservatives can still agree on some things!

Well said, of course we can! Drumming and craft do not care about or require that folks' political/sociobehavioral ideologies be aligned....

I'm as self deprecating a conservative as you will find....I have core values and beliefs that were honed by being raised in cleveland Ohio in a very old skool Italian dominated family....im very proud of it and embrace it and would never want that to be different....but I respect my fellow travelers and have no need to campaign or carry the torch...I just light it and bask in it's light.....and when others realize they need to come to the light and be warmed, I welcome them.....hahaha....Enough of this nonsense, back to drums and craft

Great attitude, man! It's refreshing to meet open-minded people like you... now yeah, back to the drums.

Back