Pic of yourself

P4240077.jpg

Theres me on ma M-series pro last year (hopefully dis one worked)

heres sme pics of me playin a show w/ my band

Attachments

• mike2.jpg
    mike2.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 1,809
  • Picture 020.jpg
    Picture 020.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 1,786
  • Picture 022.jpg
    Picture 022.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 1,785
josef.jpg well this is me, and yes those are my cymbals covering my face=) k-dark custom 18" and a avensis 8" spalsh stacked on top of it, sweet-sounding!!! the pitcure is taken at a concert at my school...

glad to have found this board. i'm not a great drummer but i'm still learning. hope to learn a lot from you guys.

Attachments

• me1.jpg
    me1.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 1,722
  • me2.JPG
    me2.JPG
    9 KB · Views: 1,705
Hey Guys (and the only chick drummer) =D
Where better to introduce myself. Im 15, 6 foot tall and from cambridgeshire, UK.
Self taught as of maybe coming up on a year now, but really happy with my progress thus far, ive come a long way, and am jst getting to the point where i cant really work out much more alone, as i wanna progress onto advanced stuff, so im looking for a tutor.
My kits not worth mentioning and my steels are probably old enough to be made by Mr. Zildjian's ancestors, but its all tuned acceptably and my snare is sounding sexy at the moment.
Some visuals of myself....
fenton-drum.jpg

Thats my fav, me when i was playing a band my dad knows, and so i made friends and they asked me to play one year when i was stayin with dad in spain where he lives. My older half sisters boyfriend took it and hes a proffesional fashion photographer, but he make it look pretty awesome...
moi.jpg

Just me....
2005_0618Fen-Bday0036.jpg

A girl playin my old kit last june... needless to say she was talented :S :p... Strongbow helped...
Save.jpg

An funky photo of me, i look a bit pissed off though....
4d2c0ca0.bmp

... my trusty backup olympic snare, who hasnt got one?! Found it the other day amongst my things, sounds not too shabby actually.

Nice to meet ya'll, only concern is how you all look so young and yet most of you seem to be in possesion of rather tasty kits... but i now have a job, so maybe one day...

Last edited by a moderator:
lil'J said:
View attachment 2338 well this is me, and yes those are my cymbals covering my face=) k-dark custom 18" and a avensis 8" spalsh stacked on top of it, sweet-sounding!!! the pitcure is taken at a concert at my school...

Well, look here, it's Josef. How nice.

2005, photos from my band's album insert...

Attachments

• leosnareW.JPG
    leosnareW.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,633
  • bandloungeroomweb.JPG
    bandloungeroomweb.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 1,642
A picture from a photoshoot yesterday. Photos by Kristin Rammerman.

Attachments

• j1web.jpg
    j1web.jpg
    385.3 KB · Views: 1,657
Last edited:
. . . . .

Attachments

• resized.jpg
    resized.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 1,625
Last edited by a moderator:
Back