Post your Gig Pics

Here's some recent ones, I was in the band during a christian youth conference about a week ago.

n3qgy8.jpg

3451lrr.jpg

1zzom0z.jpg

15d1i4n.jpg

Nice! Where was it?000000000

It was at the Ichthus Retraite in Helvoirt, in the Emmaus monastry. Nice place. It wasn't a very big room (fits about 300 people comfortably), but the acoustics were decent - I didn't have to hold back at all. The sound techs did ask me to lay off the rimshots after a practise session though, but that makes sense.

Here are some of the acts we open up for. This is what happens to you when you keep on playing into your 50's. You get to open up for oldies acts. No complaints though. I'm still having fun doing this. I do have some other pics with the Beach Boys and Grand Funk Railroad I will post from my home PC.

They are:
The Contours "Do You Love M\e"
The Tokens "The Lion Sleeps Tonight"
Chubby Checker, looks better than us :) "The Twist"
The Drifters "This Magic Moment"
Johnny Rivers "Secret Agent Man"
Paul Revere & The Raiders "Kicks" These guys can really play and are hilariors live

Attachments

• boys_contours.jpg
    boys_contours.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 2,481
  • boys_tokens.jpg
    boys_tokens.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 2,438
  • cchecker.jpg
    cchecker.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 2,508
  • Drifters.jpg
    Drifters.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 2,374
  • Jrivers.jpg
    Jrivers.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 2,374
  • meadowbrook.jpg
    meadowbrook.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 2,371
  • Paul%20Revere.jpg
    Paul%20Revere.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 2,446
Here is from Practice Sunday Night, The new band "Full Count" Left to Right, Parker, Rich, Myself, Bill and Dan.

I am playing a set of yamaha Rydeen's, 22" 12" 13" 16" with a 5X14 Snare. Cymbals, 14" ZHT Mastersound hats, 18" A Rock Crash, 16" A custom crash and 22" Z power Ride.

Attachments

• pete yammies.jpg
    pete yammies.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 2,284
  • Band.jpg
    Band.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 2,288
...something from last night.

something about black and white pics from a black and white evening.

Barry

Here are a couple from a couple of months ago (I just wanted to see how many times I could use "a couple" in one sentence: three if you count the last one.).

Nutha Jason, I thoroughly enjoyed your shirt.

Attachments

• Band Shot.JPG
    Band Shot.JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 2,323
  • Pic 1.JPG
    Pic 1.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 2,334
here is a pic of me behind the percussion setup at our Christmas concert on the 14th. I am singing one of my songs (Toned down considerably) And a couple pics of my 6 month old "Lindsey" sitting on our guitarists Rich's wifes lap.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 2,310
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 2,278
  • Pete 14th.jpg
    Pete 14th.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 2,205
i got excited after seeing this thread, but then a little depressed because i couldnt find any live pics of myself except for this one. this was taken a couple of years ago at the university of maryland radio staion when we played live on the air.

groupwmuc.jpg

Back