My new (to me) PDP M5 kit

Finally is right. I was dying without a snare but I take my time looking for something that important. I don't regret my choice at all but would still like to get an acrolite some day.

Absolutely understand that Dignan. I'm guilty of jumping at the bit usually and have since learned to take a step back and really research about things. It's worked well especially when it came to buying 4 12" subwoofers and 2 dual sealed sub boxes for my in house system. Considering the price of these subs, you would think they would be like toys but they give off a generous amount of bass and a solid kick being in the sealed boxes. I actually have a Crown XLS 1000 bridged which feeds them about 275 watts each. I would love to "do it right" some day and get ones that truly handle 500+ watts RMS each but for now I'm happy with how they turned out.

Anyway lol, yeah after a couple months of listening to and watching videos of snares I've narrowed it down to a few. I actually would like to get a few that would cover my "wants" at the time. Like a 13" wood and/or metal and a 14" wood and/or metal. I'm not a snare collector and don't need a dozen snares. Just ones that cover what I would feel like playing that day.

Back