The 'new' kit. 1970s Slingerlands in white

Nerbelwerzer

Recently picked up these babies from a vintage drums dealer. Couldn't be happier! Excuse the mess, my 'drum shed' is also an actual shed.

Niles badge Slingerlands in original white nitron wrap
14x10
16x16
18x16
24x14
14x5 Highwood Custom Birch snare

Cymbals
Zildjians:
18" A Medium crash
18" Armand medium thin crash
20" K Custom medium ride
21" A Sweet ride
16" K Dark thin crash
14.25" K Custom Hybrid Hats
20" 1970s Pang w/ rivets

Sabian:
8" HH Splash

69cBYP5.jpg

eTLlfhw.jpg

mn3fil8.jpg

I'm not a fan of white but those are some nice drums, in excellent condition. Big sizes too, must sound big. You're packing a lot of bronze there too. Enjoy.

Really nice and judging from the photos, it looks like it was well taken care of.

That is one BigASS set of Slingy's
Nice, you don't see many big sized Slingerland kits.

That's cool! I just picked up a 1970 Gene Krupa Sound King. You will love those, especially in those sizes!

Very cool. Some nice cym. also. So you've got a real drum shed?

Nice.

The all-vertical, flat-based cymbal stands give it a nice old-school vibe.

I love Slingerland drums, I've owned several and they all sounded great. You can't beat the sound of vintage drums and that is one cooool kit!

Man, those are SLICK! I've totally got a thing for Slingerland's.

Now that I'm living in a big city I'm using a converted 16" floor tom as a kick, and 10 and 14 inch toms from a bigger 1970-something Slingerland kit that I had back in Pittsburgh. It was supposed to be a temporary solution until I could pick up something else, but I've really come to love it. I even went to the trouble of getting a Slingerland decal and putting it on a coated Ambassador for the front side bass drum head.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...269.1073741832.160414550639608&type=1&theater

Back