My new "to me" Ludwig John Bonham Green Sparkle Kit

Amazing! Really no other way to describe that set up. Somebody has paid attention to every detail to make it authentic. Just need a 38" Paiste gong to go behind it.

Amazing! Really no other way to describe that set up. Somebody has paid attention to every detail to make it authentic. Just need a 38" Paiste gong to go behind it.

Man If I had the extra $$ I would own one. You never know!

Absolutely beautiful! What a great kit you have. I love that you even have the '70's Atlas cymbal stands. Great look - congratulations!

Thank you!! I feel pretty blessed to have scored this kit. I have made two "replica" kits from the Accent Zep sets never thinking I would come across these. I found a guy that had a matching set of the 1976 swivel feet and I got a pretty good deal on them! I thought they were a nice complement to the kit for sure!

Don't forget the timpani's.

Beautiful kit. I am jealous.

I could use one myself.

That is a really REALLY cool kit!
Just saw Bonhams kit just like yours on display in Indianapolis at the rhythm discovery center. They also had Neil Pearts chrome Slingerlands and an early Beatles kit.

I seen the article with Jeff Ocheltree seting them up, wish I could have seen the display!! Thanks for the kudos!

Love and kit, and really love the matching pork pie throne! Awesome

Thank you I was stoked to find a matching throne!

Back