Tama superstar and Sonor Champion !

igoras1997

hello! : D

My name is Igor, I'm 16 years old, come from Polish, so I apologize in advance for my poor English.

I play heavy, thrash metal, reminiscent of Megadeth, Metallica (I in terms of percussion on the band does not stylize: D), Iron Maiden and the Polish group Hunter-I love them! : D

My favorite drummers are-Daray, Inferno, Nicko McBraian, Nick Menza

My basic set is a Tama Superstar 10-12-14-22 configuration and snare drum from a set of Mapex pro m, and a double pedal tama Iron Cobra.

I love the drums, are amazing!

nm4c.jpg

I recently purchased a set of Sonor Champion in the configuration of 12,13, 16

16 "is the FT, but processing it on the BD.

I have a lot of work with the champion, but I hope that the sound effect will be compensated. Repaint it gold sparkle.

0wdz.jpg

I need to replace the lugs on some more modern-but if someone wanted to buy original lugs to Sonora champion-have their 30 pieces.

very nice superstar!

Nick Menza and Nicko McBraian are also 2 of my favorite drums. a day never goes by without listening to Rust in Pieces and Powerslave

I recently purchased a set of Sonor Champion in the configuration of 12,13, 16

16 "is the FT, but processing it on the BD.

I have a lot of work with the champion, but I hope that the sound effect will be compensated. Repaint it gold sparkle.

0wdz.jpg

I need to replace the lugs on some more modern-but if someone wanted to buy original lugs to Sonora champion-have their 30 pieces.

First of all, welcome to the forum. Second, are you sure those are Sonor Champions? They look to be Remo PTS drums with the acousticon fiber shells. The Sonor Champion lugs look like this.

Attachments

• 70sphoniclugs.jpg
    70sphoniclugs.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 320
hmm.

I bought these drums from a guy who said that it is a Sonor Champion. I was puzzled by this bit of, I do not have any labels only stickers.

Thank you for your help.

So-as I understand it-the drums are done in the same way as the pearl woodfiberglas?

hmm.

I bought these drums from a guy who said that it is a Sonor Champion. I was puzzled by this bit of, I do not have any labels only stickers.

Thank you for your help.

So-as I understand it-the drums are done in the same way as the pearl woodfiberglas?

Formula has changed over the years but basically wood fiber and resin.

okay.

Affect more like you-pay me to renovate them or not really?

woodfiberglass pearl is very nice, and with him I would not have thought about, but it seems to me that here I przeinwestować lot in the exchange lug.

Back