What's your "day" job?

I'm a fence installer and general laborer for a contracting company. We deal with water towers, water treatment plants and sewage plants.

Im a Music Teacher! Not many on this website. Mostly teach guitar as many kids arent allowed drums because they are too noisy!. Also i perform in a functions band too.

I'm working in insurance company, investigating a car accidents, crashes... Not bad, but I'm stil dreaming to do nothing except playing drums.

I am in the USAF and i am currently biding my time over in the land of the rising sun.

well i work with a local farmer doing hay and right now im about to leave and unload carts of hay to get extra money for my bonzo kit in 97degree heat and 110 heat index. (man what ill do for the drums)

movie theater...
cleaning theaters and ripping tickets
the pay sucks but its a fun job
and i work with awesome people

and free movies
thats always a plus

I'm a network engineer and IT instructor. And no, I will not fix your computer. ;-)

LaquerHead31 said:
I am in the USAF and i am currently biding my time over in the land of the rising sun.

Right on USAF! I retired from the Air Force 2.5 years ago.

I work as Network Manager at a high school here in Staffordshire. It's a great place to work in ICT - we're one of the fore-running schools in the country, and I'm one of the first people in the county to pass the RM Certified Network Manager exam. I teach some guitar and bass on the side. Previously worked in retail management, as a science technician, and played bass in a couple of moderately successful bands for a while. All good :)

Martin

Well, here's an update:

I now am a freshman in college, am teaching lessons to about 4 kids, and am doing cleanup at a butcher shop!!! Yes, I think I win for the worst job. At least the guys I'm working with are cool. That's the only reason I haven't quit yet.

Back