My new Pearl Export.

?uesto

Silver Member
It's new to me, but I got this from a nice family on CraigsList the other day. It's not set up or anything, but I'll show you the pictures from the listing. I'll get my own up sooner or later.

3n33mb3l15Q05W15X4a4f3c28e1c978101044.jpg

3m53o23pe5P55X65R2a4f97131ba8a26e1c48.jpg

The Export is a true work horse that will take you far. You will always have a use for this kit in some form or another. It is a bulletproof staple in the drumming world.
It's almost a right of passage to own an Export. Millions of great drummers cut their teeth on an Export.
Great choice! Have fun with it.

The Export is a true work horse that will take you far. You will always have a use for this kit in some form or another. It is a bulletproof staple in the drumming world.
It's almost a right of passage to own an Export. Millions of great drummers cut their teeth on an Export.
Great choice! Have fun with it.

Thanks man. I got it for a great price from this family that just wanted to upgrade, (the whole family is a band member), their drums, and I live close enough, so I went for it. It looks very promising. I can't wait to get to my mom's house to get it set up.

Nice. All you need now is a 10 and 8 inch tom and then some crazy hardware and we'll be twinners!

Hope you like the new kit.

My school has a10 year old plus export and a brand new set of superstars, now i personally wouldnt take either kit over mine at the moment, but if i had to have one i'd take the export any day :] Have fun with them mate, they will take you far.

Hey man! I think I have the exact same kit, but only in dark green. Would you happen to know what year model it is? I've been trying to figure it out. :p

Also, if you got any info about the steel series snare it comes with, I hope you can share that with me as well.

TIA!!!

Hey man! I think I have the exact same kit, but only in dark green. Would you happen to know what year model it is? I've been trying to figure it out. :p

Also, if you got any info about the steel series snare it comes with, I hope you can share that with me as well.

TIA!!!

Nah man, I'm not sure of the year.

In regards to the snare, this is what I've been able to get online:

Comes with matching 14"x5.5" snare as standard. (Discontinued along with whole Export Line).

^^That's from wiki.

What age is that export ? I just bought one very similar with the wing nut tension rods on the bass drum.

Back