Where do you live / where have you lived?

Re: Where do you live?

I live in Durango Colorado. A small town in the high desert of Southwest Colorado, at the foot of the San Juan Mts. The closest city it 3 hrs away (Albuquerque NM). It's beautiful.

haha i live From Canada in Quebec and in La Tuque :)

Drummer_Boy said:
I live in San Bernardino, California ... anyone heard of this place?

I spent 15 heavenly years growing up in Barstow!! Believe me, trips to San Bernardino were the highlight of many days!!
8-D

Plook said:
Nanaimo British Columbia Canada. It's on Vancouver Island.

Hey Nanaimo!! I lived in Clearwater BC (on the mainland!) for 9 years awhile back ... love Canada's 'far west', really miss it, wish I hadn't had to leave.

Just went back and read through all the posts, and found all sorts of connections to my life ... people in 3 out of 5 areas I've lived in (Fallbrook & San Bernardino, CA, and British Columbia), not to mention Switzerland (my grandmother's family), Holland/Netherlands (my grandfather's family), England (my husband). Very cool!

Whereabouts in England is your husband from? I'm from the South East, Kent to be precise.

I am from memphis but because of my military life I have lived over seas and been privliged enough to play with bands in other countrys.

I just got back from japan where I was playing with a great band called storm bringer.

it is defently a diffrent exsperense when no one in your band speeks english and you dont speek japanesse.
the lead singer spoke just enough to get the point accross.

mediocrefunkybeat said:
Whereabouts in England is your husband from? I'm from the South East, Kent to be precise.

Lancing, West Sussex (near Worthing). He says you'll know right where that is!
Usually he says he's from "everywhere", because he was in the Royal Navy for 23 years, from Plymouth to the sub base in Faslane, Scotland.

Beautiful San Diego, CA Although right now we're getting some rain. What we call a downpour, and most of you would call morning dew.

glynes said:
Lancing, West Sussex (near Worthing). He says you'll know right where that is!
Usually he says he's from "everywhere", because he was in the Royal Navy for 23 years, from Plymouth to the sub base in Faslane, Scotland.

Oh yeah, I know where he means... I used to play a mini rugby festival down in Worthing every year. Plymouth's not bad, very nice aquarium there these days. I quite like Bude though.

I live in Ohio. Delaware. Home of Rutherford B. Hayes. The house he grew up in is now a gas station. and Delaware is the home of the Little Brown Jug. One of the biggest Pacer horse races in the world. But it is a relatively small town. There was a murder last night. A big deal around hear. A kid in middle school got shot in the face with a shot gun. Oh. I forgot to mention that this is the fifth fastest growing county in america. It is a nice town to live but nowhere close to the cool places that some of you'll live. If any of you have heard of the Band Iron Horse the drummer gives lessons at the music shop. It is a relatively big band. They were really big in Italy where they originated. I would take lessons but from what I have heard all he does is try to sell the products he is indorsed by. Taye and Attack. good drummer though.

Hell yea wallysd i live in san diego too and i am never moving. There is nothing bad about san diego. You can get gigs whenever you want we have some of the best weather. And we are only an hour and a half from snowboarding too if you like to snowboard.

Last edited by a moderator:

halifax nova scotia ...you hav'nt seen the planet till you been to nova scotia ...canada biatch..........whoooooo...

Velenje, Slovenia, Central Europe

sydney, australia..... but i cant see any other australians

Last edited by a moderator:
Back