Show us your Premier kits!!

Here's my latest from merry old England! Recently picked up a 99/2000 era Genista in Turquoise Gloss and it was rather well kept for it's age. Very few bumps or bruises from the previous owner and once tuned up, they sounded phenominal. Sizes are 18x24,9x10,10x12,12x14, and 16x16 f/tom. No snare came with the kit but I am looking for a matching 20 lug Genista or a nice 6.5x14, 10 lug steel Premier snare. I have a pair of die cast hoops waiting here for it once I find what I want. Total rock kit as it sits right now. Sounds fantastic and the Finnish Birch outer ply is sweet. Enjoy ladies, then go practice! I am!

Attachments

• genista 2.jpg
    genista 2.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 2,456
  • genista ft.jpg
    genista ft.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 2,303
  • genista rv.jpg
    genista rv.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 2,327
  • genista w timbales.jpg
    genista w timbales.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 2,361
1990's Premier made in England Genista in Terraverdi. Finnish Birch shells from the Yamaha era judging by the diagonal seams and RC T-rods. Exquisitely made. 12,14,16,22. I added Ludwig brackets and legs to the 14 and 16 which were hanging toms. Clear G2's over Premier resonants on the toms, clear SKI with a smooth white PS3 on the bd.
They sound huge! Deep, very focused with a fast decay. The shells are 6mm undersized and are very easy to tune.
I've always wanted a Genista kit and these were too good to pass up.

Attachments

• genista kit1.jpg
    genista kit1.jpg
    658.3 KB · Views: 2,287
That's a very nice looking kit & great to see that it's been kept in such nice condition. The original Genista series are still the greatest sounding Birch kits made. If you need any parts or anything else for your kit please let me know as I carry a full line of parts & hardware for most of the Premier deleted series'.

In the mean time I would like to share a Dancincrow Drums EXCLUSIVE!! Hopefully you are all aware of the "ONE" series kits & Snare Drums, basically it's just as the title says, there's only 1 of each design. All of the drums built under this series are Hand Crafted in Premier's UK facility under the guidance of Keith Keough, Master Craftsman. Very few of these kits are available in the US so for those of you who want the best, this is a chance of a Lifetime. This kit is "The Yeovil" & consists of, 22x18 BD, 10x8 Rack, 12x8 Rack, 14x14 FT, 16x14 FT. The shell make up is N. American Maple with a Lacewood outer ply with Pepper wood shield & Black inlay stripes. The Lugs are all chromed solid Brass with 2.3mm Triple Flange hoops. This is a stunning looking & sounding kit, so imagine sitting behind & playing this 1 of a kind kit, you will be the talk of the town & your Sound Engineers will love you!!!!
The retail on this beauty is almost $5500 but as you all know my pricing blows these numbers into space. So, if anyone is interested please send me a note or preferably contact me directly on [email protected]. This would be an investment that you will never regret & again a One of a Kind opportunity.
Thanks for taking the time to read my posting.
Cheers for now.
Dancincrow

Attachments

• Premier One Series_The Yeovil_Front_3.jpg
    Premier One Series_The Yeovil_Front_3.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 2,117
  • Premier One Series_The Yeovil_TopAngle_3.jpg
    Premier One Series_The Yeovil_TopAngle_3.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 2,105
1496631_1483458111882651_947559371_n.jpg

Artstar, sick kit!
The One Series is very cool.

Imagine if DW did that kit.. . and put it on their facebook. They would have like 20K responses and cheers........ etc.

Premier does this stuff........ nary a soul even notices.. couple of us. lol

Imagine if DW did that kit.. . and put it on their facebook. They would have like 20K responses and cheers........ etc.

Premier does this stuff........ nary a soul even notices.. couple of us. lol

They have very little exposure in the US.
I can't imagine they make very many One Series kits and snares, they must sell well in Europe.
Dale's Drum Shop in Harrisburg, PA has several One Series snares and they are very nice.

Yes guys......... it's a BADASSS KIT.... But not mine.

I saw it on the Premier USA Facebook page.

Hi there
I thought that Brick wall looked familiar ........ it's at the warehouse where they photograph the "ONE" series kits that they have on hand ...... funny. However, if you want the kit & if it's still available let me know & I'll have it on your doorstep within 10 days!!! :))
Currently we have 5 "ONE" series full kits in stock along with about 15 or so "ONE" series Snare Drums so if anyone needs more info or photo's please contact me directly. Also, anyone looking for an "Elite" series kit there are just a few left before new shipments arrive in about 2 months though I am not sure how many "Elite" series will be in the shipment. I do know that the new Concert Tom Kits & the New Limited Edition Genista kits will be in so I am very excited about that.
One more piece of news is that ALL the British made "Aviation" Snare Drums are "ON SALE" right now at killer prices. For anyone who purchased a British made "Classic" series a few years back I do have a VERY LIMITED amount of "Red Moon Sparkle" Snare Drums in 10x6 or 14x5.5 at "Blow Out" pricing, along with some of the Newly designed Genista Snare Drums in various colors, again at "Blow Out" pricing.
Well, that's about all the news right now, so hopefully you have seen something here that sparks an interest to follow up with me. For those of you who don't know my direct contact, it is - [email protected]. You can also find me listed on the "Official Premier Website" directly below Hanser Music Group who are the US Distributors.
OH & 1 final thing is that I am VERY proud to say that The Hanser Music Group has honored me by now listing me as an Official "Premier Service Center" which am very excited about. This means that I will also be taking care of all & any Warranty issues.
Happy Days!!!!!!

Here's a Black Shadow kit. The 8 is a piano black drum ordered after the finish was discontinued. Ironically, the "no liner" 8 has the only Resonator badge.

Attachments

• res3.jpg
    res3.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 1,985
There are 2 sets I got.
OK... the floor tom does not match, but that doesn´t matter to me :D
The missing hoop I got in the meantime.

002.JPG

009.JPG

Premier_Finale___10_.jpg

Premier_Resonator81___03_.jpg

before
Premier_Resonator81_002.jpg

and after
Premier_Resonator81_014.jpg

Premier60s_restoringBD___01.JPG
Premier60s_restoringBD___02.JPG

Premier60s_restoringBD___03.JPG
Premier60s_restoringBD___04.JPG

Premier60s_restoringBD___05.JPG
Premier60s_restoringBD___06.JPG

Premier60s_restoringBD___07.JPG
Premier60s_restoringBD___08.JPG

Premier60s_restoringBD___09.JPG
Premier60s_restoringBD___10.JPG

Premier60s_restoringBD___11.JPG
Premier60s_restoringBD___12.JPG

Premier60s_restoringBD___13.JPG
Premier60s_restoringBD___14.JPG

WOW M.A.D what a great resonator kit you've got - identical finish to mine- great drums.

Attachments

• Resonator.jpg
    Resonator.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 1,804
@john g
and that´s yours 8.)
???
wow
amazing!!!

Those resonators do have such great finishes, I really love it with it´s striped outfit, so damn cool!!

Back