Where do you live / where have you lived?

Re: Where do you live?

I live Pretty Much at work since Im here all the time.

Montreal but I'm not good with french people because I can't speak french....

I'm about 15 miles east of Pittsburgh, PA. Music scene pretty much sucks around here, but we make the best of it. The only thing that matters to this city is football - GO STEELERS!! =P

From Singapore. Not sure if many have heard of it. it's in Southeast Asia. No, it's not in China. Sometimes known as the little red dot on the map.
I Guess some would say it's a pretty safe place, orderly, clean albeit boring. Am having serious serious trouble finding decent help with the drumming. But this is home and it's nice that there's no natural disasters here.
Man, I'd rather be in San Bernadino feeding the mosquitoes so I can get my hands on those In-N-Out burgers and get more inspiring music... Or lost in Montreal without any french knowledge so I can soak up all the nice grooves.

I'm from a tiny island call Singapore or The Garden City, where if you possess an Air-Gun or a Toy Gun that look-alike the real thing you'll be charge similarly as In Possession of a Dangerous Weapon and faces The Death Penalty and where Kinappers faces the death sentences too .... no wonder it's a very safe & clean country with eating of Chewing Gum as an offence ...kekekekekekeke and Good Drummers are consider a scarcity here.

Last edited:

I currently live in Oregon (Medford). Moved here from Washington State (was born in Mexico...... yep I am).

I miss this place. Good to see some old guys from last time.
HOw long has this site been back up?

Nanaimo British Columbia Canada. It's on Vancouver Island.

Man, some of you guys live in cool places like San Bernardino wicked. I'm booking a holiday there right now. Lol, jk. I drove through there a few times on my way to and from Palm Springs. Also stayed in Pomona and went to the drags.

Sardinia, Iceland, Denmark, 2 from Singapore. Lots of you from places I'd like to visit.

I did drive through Kailua once on the way to the north shore.

I went through everyone and typed in your towns into Google earth. I saw everyone sitting at their computers.

I live in Poland, near Warsaw to be exact. Suburban/small town hell...
And to straigten out any future mistakes Poland is not Holand (you wish- I wish too) and we don't speak russian. Nearly 90% of US citizens i talked with on the internet mixed this up, not that I blame them - who gives a * about Poland?.

Safford, Arizona- small city about 3 hours from Phoenix

I live in sunny Maui - howzit shootz???? I live in a little town called Napili that is about 10 miles north of Lahaina which is the hub of the west side . . . came here 4 years ago from San Fran/Bay Area . . . interesting to see people from all over the globe in one place -

Now,

I m going to live in Ealing, London, UK......
For a year at the drumtech!!!!!
I ll live with an AMAZING drummer called Valentino Uberti... a mix of horacio hernedez , phillips and d. Weckl... a pleasure of ears and eyes!

More news, and maybe a blog are comming soon ;p

I live in Stockholm, the capital of Sweden, Europe.

(And No - it's Switzerland, not Sweden which is famous for cheese and cucoo-clocks. Sweden is famous for... .. . . well, reindeer and ABBA, I suppose.)

I live in tifton georgia, (pretty boring here, the school system SUCKSSSSSSS!!!!!) but i dont want to leave anytime soon, i have to many friends, but yea its boring here

I live in Pennsylvania...USA...The Keystone State!

I live in a town called Nanticoke, if anyone knows where that is....any other Pennsylvanians out there?

Massachusetts, near the NH border.

providence, rhode island...............home of the dor's rebellion,HP lovecraft and the pinkerton thugs

I live in Eindhoven,

huh where is that ? It's a city in the Netherlands (maybe you know it from a footballclub called PSV or the company Philips)

anyway I dont see many ppl form my country here :(

Back