View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 03:00 PM
Silver Member

Default Re: Mapex Pro M Purple to White Fade

Quote:
Originally Posted by zappafan

For the other guys here , he did sell me the cymbals and without his help , I would not have found the right ones for me. If there are beginners /intermediate players here and I'm sure there are you guys would be fortunate to have someone like that working in a music store that is :

1. Extremely knowledgeable about not only ALL brands of cymbals but of ALL the brands of drums he carries.
2. Helpful in terms of finding the right sound for YOU. ( Thanx for not letting me get the neat looking Titanium ones...did I just say that I liked those ;))

Apparently , from reading on other forums , this is not the case in many shops (ie Guitar Center)

*can I have my 20 bucks now , Teddy??*

Peace.
I couldn't agree more with these comments. I do all of my business with a local 5 star drum shop not the big box stores. Why not support a true drum shop instead of a drum room!! I understand some folks dont have a choice in the matter but if you have a local drum shop in town they seem to have the long term employees who know their stuff and five star shops have just a good of prices as the GC's of the world. Support your local drum shops!!