View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 10:44 AM

Default Re: THE CLASSIFIEDS - For Sale / Wanted

Hey guys I've got a almost brand new Tempus Fiberglass kit in Fuscia Sparkle for sale.

Asking $3000 firm.

This is a completely custom and hand made kit from Tempus drums in Vancouver, BC. These are hand formed fiberglass shells and they sound awesome. The finish is a Fuschia Sparkle and the color is actually in the resin so it will never peel or scratch off.

I just replaced the heads that came with it (Evans G1's and they come with) with Evans EC2's and are unused. Kick has a brand new EMAD batter head with a brand new KickPort installed in the front head and an Evans Kick pillow inside. Bottom tom heads are all Evans G1's. Included hardware are 2 top of the line Gibraltar boom stands, Gibraltar throne, Taye snare stand, Gibraltar single kick pedal, Gauger RIMS mount for 10" tom and Taye cymbal arm.

Kit also comes with a set of soft bags and hardware bag.

Drum sizes are 16x20 kick, 8x10 rack tom, 8x12 rack tom, 14x14 Floor tom, 5x14 snare and 5x12 snare.

List price on the drums only are $5500. The factory direct price for the drums only would be $3600 but Tempus is closing their doors soon and new orders are impossible. Cost to buy this entire set up new would be close to $5000.

I'm in Hawaii so shipping will be at least $300 or $400.

Contact me at scothut@yahoo.com with questions or give me a call at 808-250-8744
Attached Images