KEV DRUMMER from Holland

KEVDRUMMER

Hello Drummers!

My name is Kevin / KEV DRUMMER from Holland and I play drums for 9 years now. Drumming is my passion and it became a real lifestyle! I play in 2 bands, Nymeria from Holland and Awakening Sun from Lithuania. I played many gigs in different countries in Europe (did a European tour in April 2014). My dream is to tour all around the world, share my passion and combine it with discovering the world, other countries, other cultures and other landscapes.

My first kit was a Stagg Tim, but after 3 months my parents saw that it was not just for fun, we decided to buy a more professional kit. It was a Pearl ELX cobalt fade, I played 7 years on that kit and it was great. But 2 years ago it was time for a refresh! I wanted to buy a kit with a warm sound. After watching much youtube videos and searching on the web, I bought a Mapex Saturn Arctic White. What a great kit!!

When I started to play drums as a young kid, I was always dreaming about to have an item in ‘’De Slagwerkkrant’’( Drumming Magazine of the Benelux) Last month I nailed it and got a great item in the Magazine. I’m very proud of that. Link to the online version: (maybe you can translate it with your browser :) )

http://www.slagwerkkrant.nl/nieuws/artikel/25-13370/kevin-van-den-heiligenberg-met-awakening-sun

Last year I started to make Drumcovers and drumcam videos for Youtube to share my passion with a bigger public.

You can check it out here:
www.facebook.com/kevdrummerpage
www.youtube.com/kevdrummerpage

I hope you will all check it out and give my page a like to support me and my passion :)

Cheers,
KEV DRUMMER

Welcome to DW. I watched Awakening-Sun You're playing some crazy fast kicks.

Back