Beautiful drum set. I have a quite similar one and they're truly awesome drums. Everything in general is so much easier and more fun. The black hardware looks sweet, I actually would rather it be a dark grey than true black.

Beautiful drum set. I have a quite similar one and they're truly awesome drums. Everything in general is so much easier and more fun. The black hardware looks sweet, I actually would rather it be a dark grey than true black.

The hardware is dark grey. Tama does not offer black hardware.

yes... especially for a dark finish I'd rather have the gun metal. Still looks slightly better than black hardware from pearl, dw, yadda yadda. And better than Tama's true black hardware which was offered in the early 90's on Ulrich kits.

HERE'S MY NEW KIT SETUP!!!!!!!!!
picture.php

Great kit mate, the first kit I owned was a Tama swingstar - which was red too!
Get behind it everyday, even if its only for 10 minutes. But most of all... ENJOY IT! :)

It's known as "gun metal". I think it's pretty sweet really.

I thought it was 'brushed nickel,' that's what mine are! ;)

Sweet set anyway! I hope it will encourage to get behind it everyday!

I did try your youtube link but the account has been closed?

edit: oops no the brushed nickel is the lighter colour, mine is the gunmetal ;p

I think those evans heads look really good. How do they sound? I'm planning to go with EC1s

They sound great they are controlled and focused but at the same time a little bit open... look at my youtube and see how it sounds but the problem is that the quality is not great because of the mics i used but check it out!

Sweet!
I play a B/B also, but in stardust fade.
Great drums, aren't they? They just sing when tuned right, and the bass is a cannon.

Although, like said before, when you get the cash and go buy your self a shiny new (or used, up to you) set of cymbals. Either way, great kit. It's awesome to have a kit like that at your age.

Back