Anybody recognise these men?

They only got as far as my kitchen - but then, I'm not a lady so it wouldn't have worked anyway!

Typical flaky Brit, he'd gone out. I was hoping that a hero would arrive ... a sort of William Tell figure ... to rescue these damsels:

Hey, That's a cool picture! You guys look very glam.

Purple feathers + drums = cool

Hey, That's a cool picture! You guys look very glam.

Purple feathers + drums = cool

Thank you!

Personally, I think the purple feathers are foul (see what I did there?). They belong to our singer, who can't actually touch them as she keeps chickens at home, and the boa reminds her of dead ones. And no, it isn't made from her chooks; I don't think she has any purple ones anyway.

Two dodgy-looking blokes, attempting to pass themselves off as reputable musicians, pitched up at mine claiming they were "just passing" on their way to set up for the Manchester Drum Show....

Probably just a thinly veiled excuse to see some pretty smiles.

They seem harmless enough behind those instruments.

Actually Mage, you remind me a bit of Carol Channing. When I watched your vid from your other thread that was the first thing that came to my mind.
Oh, and please be more careful in the future when you choose your houseguests :)

Attachments

• carol-channing-01.jpg
    carol-channing-01.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 171
It was!

Thanks for the comment on the bass playing. It's definitely a work in progress. That's only the third time I've played bass with a drummer and it was only for a couple of minutes.

I'm a typical 'bedroom' player with the guitar and bass. I don't get to play out much at all but it's something I'm working on.

Really? You sounded much more experienced on bass.

But perhaps because as a drummer, you know what the bass is supposed to be doing. lol

You brits have all the fun around here. Maybe I'll make it to the Manc Drum Show next year... hmm...

Actually Mage, you remind me a bit of Carol Channing. When I watched your vid from your other thread that was the first thing that came to my mind.
Oh, and please be more careful in the future when you choose your houseguests

Her hair is probably as real as mine.

And I know, right?! It could have been even worse: there could have been some tall bespectacled bloke with an outrageous accent there as well.

Really? You sounded much more experienced on bass.

But perhaps because as a drummer, you know what the bass is supposed to be doing. lol

I had a jam with Duncan on bass. I'd never done that before and I was a bit scared but he took care of me and helped me. I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed it - thanks again, my dear xxx

You brits have all the fun around here. Maybe I'll make it to the Manc Drum Show next year... hmm...

We don't have quite so far to travel to meet each other! There's always London in November - although I preferred Manchester to last year's London, I must say.

And I know, right?! It could have been even worse: there could have been some tall bespectacled bloke with an outrageous accent there as well.

Well, you've been very lucky this time round... next year you might not be so lucky :)

We don't have quite so far to travel to meet each other! There's always London in November - although I preferred Manchester to last year's London, I must say.

You prefer Manchester to last year's London because some tall bespectacled bloke with an outrageous accent wasn't there :)

You prefer Manchester to last year's London because some tall bespectacled bloke with an outrageous accent wasn't there :)

How can you say such a thing? I'll slap your legs for you next time I see you. Dahling.

Back