Recent content by soul-drums-soul

1. S

question for gretsch usa custom buyers

perhaps this is a stupid question, but can you order one drum from them at a time? i've done this with ludwig, but not gretsch. is there anything that specifies you have to buy an entire kit at once? any help would be appreciated...thanks!
  2. S

Cymbal Storage

Hello everyone, just curious to know how all of you store your cymbals when they're not being used? I'm thinking of building some kind of enclosed storage rack...but if there is something easier i'd love to know!
  3. S

Jerry Nolan

Always loved his playing. Very solid, underrated drummer in my opinion. Not flashy at all, but very competent. His recorded output with the New York Dolls and the proper 77 mixes of Johnny Thunders & The Heartbreakers is great. I don't see him anywhere on the forum and I think he should have a...
  4. S

drum shelves/storage methods

what do all of you use? i'm looking to purchase or build something for my snares...need some inspiration, pictures/tips appreciated. thanks!
  5. S

Benny Benjamin

I know there isn't much info on him, or any of the motown drummers for that matter, but if anyone knows the sizes of the kit used on those records it would be greatly appreciated. I know that it was a mixed set of Rogers and Ludwig components. Does anyone have any more info? Thanks
Back