Funny Drummer Chart

more solid work out of Illinois.

F

Jules I love it! Peed my pants!

I can't tear my gaze from it. This is a masterpiece. Obviously, it's an overall commentary on the current state of drumming and life affairs. Thought provoking, to say the least.

I feel it's lacking something...

Endless hours of musical fulfillment right there.I guess its like forgetting to flush the.....oh well you know.:)

Steve B

Am I missing something?

It's probably just going over your head. It takes a lot of personal experience and hard knocks to understand something like this. It's very raw and emotional.

It's really a feat of composition how Jules chart is exactly the same as XdrumerboyX's chart, only in reverse, yet it still works.
Well done sir.

It's really a feat of composition how Jules chart is exactly the same as XdrumerboyX's chart, only in reverse, yet it still works.
Well done sir.

I must confess to a tiny little bit of unoriginality though. The keen eyed will easily spot the similarity between my (much funnier, if I do say so myself) chart and the Simon and Garfunkel track. It's only marginal....but, credit where credit is due.

I must confess to a tiny little bit of unoriginality though. The keen eyed will easily spot the similarity between my (much funnier, if I do say so myself) chart and the Simon and Garfunkel track. It's only marginal....but, credit where credit is due.

I got that lol. The thyme signature. Pure brilliance.

Back