The Banned & the Damned - Where do they go?

48hq4.jpg

I just don't feel all that inspired to post over at DC. IDK why...

I just like the conversation here. I toned myself down when I joined this forum because I don't want to get banned from here. This is probably the longest I've ever stayed with one website except Facebook and MySpace. I haven't touched MySpace for years except to listen to the Radio, and I only joined FB to play Mafia Wars. That's why my FB name is Paul Notgonnasay. Ironically, I haven't played any games online for years now. I do play cool board games with my friends on the weekend. That's my gaming now.

I posted at a political forum for a few years, and it started out pretty good.
People of all persuasions would state their views and sometimes (rarely), viewpoints were swayed through reasoning.
But I rarely post there anymore because it became a vile pit of hatred.
The political situation in the US is definitely not good right now.

Religion - I won't even go there - ha ha.

I know what you mean. I posted on an ethics forum and it got taken over by gun lobbyists and it reached the point where all roads lead back to guns so I bailed out. How ethical it is to use a general ethics forum for lobby group purposes is another matter ...

So I decided to check out a music (ie. drummer) forum, which I figured would be more sane and peaceful ... :)

They suffer the same fate as these guys:

Attachments

• zod.JPG
    zod.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 613
I know what you mean. I posted on an ethics forum and it got taken over by gun lobbyists and it reached the point where all roads lead back to guns so I bailed out. How ethical it is to use a general ethics forum for lobby group purposes is another matter ...

So I decided to check out a music (ie. drummer) forum, which I figured would be more sane and peaceful ... :)

At least it would be if we were allowed guns.

I got a good laugh out of this. Thanks PFOG!

@ Muckster, that's a good one mate! They were thrown in the limbo... and no return! ;´D

Hey, guns are fun!!! If they're made of plastic and only shoot make believe gamma rays.

Last edited:
This is a drum forum after all, and some people are offended at even the sight of a gun

Unless Vinnie used one. Then it would be okay.

I just noticed earlier that Two Cables is now a guest. I wonder what makes people want to leave if they haven't been banned? I just can't imagine that DW would get into one's head to the point that it starts to affect their lives negatively.

Back